The Faculty of technical sciences in Bitola is founded in 1977 by transforming then existing Higher-vocational-technical school (1961). This Faculty is a unit of the University since the establishing of the University in 1979.
The Faculty of technical sciences realizes teaching-educational process in many different educational-scientific areas and study programs.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Traffic and Transport Engineering
- Traffic and Transport Telematics
- Traffic and Transport Systems and Technologies
- Graphic Engineering
- Electrical and Power Engineering Systems
- Energetics and environmental protection